Alexi Ashe, born on April 01, 1983, is an accomplished American attorney and criminal prosecutor hailing from New Mexico. She gained significant recognition in the media as the partner of Seth Meyers, an American comedian, writer, and actor. In addition to her legal career, Alexi has made headlines for her high-profile relationship with Seth Meyers.
Seth Meyers is not only an actor but also a producer and television host. His most notable role is hosting the popular late-night talk show called “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” which is broadcasted on NBC. Prior to that, Meyers had a significant tenure from 2001 to 2014 as both a head writer and cast member on NBC’s renowned show, Saturday Night Live.
Meyers also served as the host for the news parody segment, Weekend Update, on the show. He has been involved in various successful projects, including New Year’s Eve, A.P. Bio, The Awesomes, Seth Meyers: Lobby Baby, and many others.
Marriage with Husband Seth Meyers & Children
According to the information provided, the couple initially crossed paths at the wedding ceremony of Chris Kattan in June 2008. Chris Kattan is an American actor, comedian, and author. Alexi, who is now Seth Meyers’ spouse, attended the event as a guest of her sister, Ariel Ashe.
Ariel, who had previously worked as a designer on SNL, shared during an interview that he experienced love at first sight upon encountering his future spouse. Consequently, they embarked on a passionate romantic relationship.
Alexi Ashe and her husband Seth Adam Meyers exchanged vows on September 1, 2013. However, Ashe fell ill on her wedding day, prompting her doctor’s recommendation to reschedule the ceremony.
The Martha’s Vineyard ceremony proceeded smoothly, where the couple celebrated their union. They have been blessed with two children. Their first child, named Ashe Olsen Meyers, was born on March 27, 2016, at Lenox Hill.
Furthermore, the arrival of Seth and Alexi’s second child, a son named Axel Strahl Meyers, in April 2018, unfolded as a rather dramatic scene. The birth took place right in the lobby of their apartment building.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Alexi Ashe.|
|Profession||Attorney, Criminal Prosecutor, and Assistant District Attorney.|
|Famously Known as||being the wife of Seth Meyers (American comedian, writer, and actor).|
|Birthday (DOB)||April 01, 1983.|
|Age (as of 2020)||37 years old.|
|Place of Birth||New Mexico, The United States of America.|
|Current Residence||New York, United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Tom Ashe.
Mother: Joan Ashe.
|Siblings||Sister: Ariel Ashe.
|Highest Qualification||Doctorate in International Human Rights.|
|School||Local High School.|
|College||1. Occidental College.
2. Southwestern University.
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-26-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Husband||Seth Adam Meyers.|
|Children||Son: Ashe Olsen Meyers and Axel Strahl Meyers.|
|Boyfriend||Name not available.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
|Source of Income||working as an attorney for Sanctuary for Families.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
Singer: Taylor Swift.
|Brands||Chanel, Gucci, Nars, Louis Vuitton, Tarte, etc.|
Some Hidden Facts about Alexi Ashe
- She is very close to her father “Tom Ashe” and mother “Joan Ashe”.
- After completing her high school education, Alexi graduated from Occidental College.
- She received a bachelors’ degree in political science and government.
- Furthermore, Ashe started working as a research assistant at the LA City Attorney’s Office after her graduation.
- In 2009, the celebrity partner enrolled in the Southwestern University School of Law. Later, she obtained a Doctorate in International Human Rights.
- Back in 2011, Seth Meyers’ wife started to serve as a pro bono assistant DA in King’s County, New York.
- In her successful career, she also remained a criminal prosecutor in sex trafficking cases.
- Alexi Ashe even remained a legal intern at Human Rights in early 2012.
- Later, the actors’ wife appointed as a legal counsel for an investment service in New York.
- In 2013, she again joined the King’s County District Attorney Office as an assistant DA.
- She worked there until 2018 in order to pursue her career as an attorney for Sanctuary for Families.
- As of April 2020, Meyers’ wife also co-chairs the New York State Anti-Trafficking Coalition.