Adrienne Iapalucci, an American comedian hailing from the Bronx, New York, first gained attention with her appearance in the 2012 film “40 Greatest Feuds 3.” In 2013, she launched her comedy career by making a notable appearance in “Official Standup at the Stand.”
Additionally, Iapalucci has participated in the TV show ‘Last Comic Standing’ from 2010 to 2014. She has also been featured as a guest on ‘Late Show with David Letterman.’ Throughout her career, she has delivered remarkable performances in numerous other television series.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Education
Adrienne Iapalucci, born on February 17th, is a comedian who turned 41 years old in 2019. She enjoys celebrating her birthday surrounded by loved ones. Her mother, Margaret Galligan, also had a career in comedy. Sadly, Adrienne’s father passed away from cancer. After her mother remarried, the second marriage ended in divorce.
Venita Iapalucci, the sister of Adrienne, spent her childhood in Morris Park and has chosen to establish her permanent residence there, never venturing far from her beloved neighborhood. In pursuit of her passion for law, Adrienne also secured a position as a legal secretary at a prestigious law firm in New Rochelle.
Iapalucci attended a Catholic School before pursuing her ambition of attending law school. However, she ultimately chose a career in comedy and had a keen interest in joining SNL. In addition, she ventured into the business of renting out her dogs and cars for television and film appearances.
Personal Life, Boyfriend & Spouse
During our investigation into her schooling years, we discovered that this woman was in a relationship with an individual of African descent; unfortunately, the specific name is currently unavailable. Subsequently, no further information has surfaced regarding Iapalucci’s personal relationships. At present, she appears to be unattached.
Additionally, her primary emphasis is on her career, so she is not in a rush to marry and start a family with her future husband. She possesses a deep love for children and hopes to have her own someday. If any developments regarding this matter come to our attention, we will provide an update.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Adrienne Iapalucci.|
|Famously Known for||For her appearance in various shows and performances.|
|Birthday (DOB)||17 February 1978.|
|Age (as of 2019)||41 years old.|
|Place of Birth||Bronx, New York.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Parents||Father: Not Known.
Mother: Margaret Galligan, a former comedian.
|Siblings||Sister: Venita Iapalucci.|
|Social Media Profiles||Instagram: @adrienneiapalucci (4.5k+ followers).
Twitter: @AIapalucci (7.9k+ fans).
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 10″.
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Eye Color||Light Brown.|
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-26-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.|
|Dating History?||Dated a black man during schooling.|
|Highest Qualification||Will Update.|
|School||A Catholic School.|
|Alma Mater||Not Available.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$450k US dollars (As of 2019).|
Some Hidden Facts about Adrienne Iapalucci
- She is an animal-loving personality; especially the dogs are her favorite ones and have some pets at home.
- This lady of 41 also appeared in the documentary, ‘Women Aren’t Funny’ (2014) and a TV series ‘This Week at the Comedy Cellar’ (2018).
- As a writer, her work includes ‘Meet the Band with Big Jay Oakerson’ (2013) and ‘what’s Your F@#King Deal?!’
- Once this comedian met with an accident just after her father’s death which results in depression and unhealthy weight gain.
- Iapalucci stands at a tall height of 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) with a weight of 65 kg (143 lbs).
- Moreover, this woman was a headlining performer at the New York Comedy Festival.
- In addition, she was a semi-finalist in one of the hometown’s funniest Stand-Up Contest and a runner up in the New York Underground Comedy Festival.
- Adrienne is not too much popular on social media. Her Instagram followers are few but increasing as the days pass.
- According to reports, this lady is considered to be the best for one of the season 2 of Netflix’s show, ‘The Degenerates’.
- Adrienne Iapalucci manages to earn a self-sufficient Net worth of $450k US Dollars till now.