Adonis Graham (born on October 11, 2017) is a well-known Canadian-American personality, public figure, and celebrity child hailing from California. He gained widespread recognition as the first offspring of the renowned Canadian rapper and singer, Drake.
Additionally, he is involved in various roles, including producer, actor, businessman, and songwriter. The rapper, known by his full birth name Aubrey Drake Graham, initially rose to prominence through his role in Degrassi: The Next Generation during the 2000s.
In addition, Aubrey Drake’s inaugural studio album, “Thank Me Later” (2010), achieved the top spot on the US Billboard 200 chart. His subsequent studio release, “Nothing Was the Same” (2013), marked a significant milestone as it garnered his first Grammy Award, specifically in the category of Best Rap Album.
Furthermore, among Drake’s notable works are “Take Care,” “What a Time to Be Alive,” “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late,” “Views,” along with hit tracks like “In My Feelings,” “Nice for What,” “One Dance,” and many more.
Early Life, Parents, Bio & Siblings
The child of celebrities was born in California, USA, in 2017, bringing immense joy to his parents. Adonis Graham celebrates his birthday on October 11th each year and was 2 years old as of 2019, falling under the zodiac sign of Libra.
Adonis’s mother, Sophie Brussaux, is a French artist who gained fame under the alias Rosee Divine during her previous career in adult films. Unfortunately, as of March 2020, Sophie and Adonis’s father are no longer in a relationship.
Adonis’s paternal grandfather, Dennis Graham, hails from Memphis, Tennessee, and is an active member of the Catholic faith. Dennis also maintained a career as a drummer, sharing the stage with country music icon Jerry Lee Lewis.
As for Adonis’s grandmother, Sandra Graham, she worked as both a florist and an English teacher. Dennis and Sandra went their separate ways when Drake was just five years old. Consequently, the rapper was brought up by his mother.
|Quick Info & Wiki|
|Full Real Name||Adonis Graham.|
|Famously Known as||being the son of Drake (Canadian rapper and singer).|
|Birthday (DOB)||October 11, 2017.|
|Age (as of 2019)||02 years old.|
|Place of Birth||California, The United States.|
|Gay or Lesbian||No.|
|Current Residence||California, The United States.|
|Parents||Father: Aubrey Drake Graham.
Mother: Sophie Brussaux.
|Girlfriend||Name not available.|
|Highest Qualification||Not yet.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||Feet & Inches: 3′ 0″.
Centimeters: 92 cm.
Meters: 0.92 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 13 Kg.
Pounds: 30 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||—|
|Hair Color||Light Brown.|
|Shoe Size (US)||3.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Holland.
Singer: Justin Bieber.
|Movies||Inside Out, The Lego Movie, Finding Dory, etc.|
|Favorite Food||Ice Cream, Donuts, Fries, Pizza, Chocolate, and much more.|
|Source of Income||Inherited from his dad.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 million US dollars (As of 2020).|
Some Hidden Facts about Adonis Graham
- His real full birth name is Adonis Mahbed Graham.
- After he was born, Adonis’s dad refused to confirm his fatherhood but later revealed on the album Scorpion in 2018 that he was the daddy of Drake.
- Sophie Brussaux and the rapper garnered immense media attention after she got pregnant in 2017.
- Furthermore, the TMZ article first revealed that the adult film star was expecting a baby with her then-boyfriend, Aubrey Drake Graham.
- In January 2017, his parents spotted together on various dinner dates in Amsterdam. But the former couple never publicly revealed anything about their love life.
- As per the source, Drake earlier dated his ex-girlfriend “Rihanna” (Barbadian singer, actress, and businesswoman) on and off from 2009 to 2016.
- The rapper only met his child only a few times but he supports him and his mommy financially.
- As of 2020, the estimated Net worth of Drake is $150 million US Dollars making him the fifth wealthiest rapper.
- Drake’s son lives with Sophie Brussaux in California, the USA who is raising him as a single parent.
- In March 2020, the singer posted a picture with Adonis Graham and his ex-lover, Sophie on his official social media account.